The Capital City Business Chamber (CCBC) is an innovative organization working for the success of the Business Community in the Capital City (Pretoria/Tshwane) of South Africa. The CCBC covers the whole of the City of Tshwane with a focus on addressing the needs of all sizes of business, be it a Small-, Medium-, Large- or Corporate Business.
Established in 2008 and through several years of experience, we learnt that specific emphasis needs to be placed on the following three distinct needs of Business:
- Creating a Marketing and Networking Environment
- Exposure via our interactive Online Business Portal: citionline.co.za
- World Class Network Events: https://www.citionline.co.za/events/chamber-events
- Matchmaking Africa Networks focussed on Networking Opportunities within the rest of Africa
- Business Fairs and Expos
- Lead generation amongst members of the CCBC via the Business Generator: https://www.citionline.co.za/do-business/business-generator
- Access to members from other chambers in the Capital City via our Comprehensive CitiOnline Business Directory: https://www.citionline.co.za/directory
- Growing the Tshwane Economy
The CCBC realized the need for Government, Business and the Community to work together on Growing our Economy. The Chamber created the GrowSA Model together with National Chamber Bodies to focus on unleashing the Opportunities per Business Sector. Workshops together with Implementation strategies are currently developed within the following Sectors as part of the initial phase:
- Agri & Agro-Processing
- Sports & Tourism
- Property Development & Infrastructure
- Creating Opportunities for All
Support to micro businesses is facilitated by means of the following:
3.1 Creation of CitiOnline Profiles for all Micro Business Forums as well as their members
3.2 Inclusion of Micro Businesses in Industry related Workshops as per Par. 2 above and by so doing promoting small business to become part of the Supply Chain of Large businesses
3.3 Facilitate Incubation and the Development of Micro Businesses in conjunction with the Corporate Development Programmes of Corporates and Large Businesses.
The Capital City Business Chamber is affiliated to:
- South African Chamber of Commerce and Industry – SACCI
- The Tshwane Business Forum – TBF.